x

a bad review via square asking for reply

Received email indicating a bad review via square asking for reply. When I did it did not go through but it required me to sign in to respond. Could you please explain this situation

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

Customers are able to gve feedback and reviews against the receipt- you can reply to these thru square. No one sees these reviews/exchanges but you and the customer- they aren't public.

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 2 of 4
Square Champion

@Cccggd You can always log into your online dashboard to look at any kind of customer communication.  Always be aware to verify the sender of an e-mail and make sure the link is to square.  I would be careful as phishing attempts with square accounts also do happen.

If someone does their receipt online, they can click a happy or sad face and give you feedback.  This is most likely where this came from and is a opportunity to see what you did right or wrong. 

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 3 of 4

thanks

Message 4 of 4