x

How to "86" a modifier that is connected to multiple items?

Just curious if anyone knows how to, example: "Chicken, a menu item sold in bulk as well as being a option topping for multiple menu items. If my stock of chicken sells out, yes I can 86 the menu item Chicken but the "86" ONLY applies to the bulk item of Chicken. This poses a very challenging problem when my online menu states, that BBQ Nacho's w/the modifier Chicken are in-stock or a Chicken Sandwich is available." 

Question being, is there a way to 86 mods w/o going through each item in order to "86" the ubiquitous modifier?

Will there be any further upgrades that can address this "86" modification issue?

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @TasteofTexas this is a great question. At this time Square doesn't track Modifier inventory. Our team is always working on new features and adding functionality to existing ones.  I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2