x
Square Champion

Resources - Choosing 2

Hi! Question for you Square Appointments Pros ❤️

Question 1

I have a service that we offer for 2 people at a time because we have 2 chairs. How do I set it up so the service chooses both resources, not just 1 or the other resource.

For example, we have a teeth whitening room that has 2 chairs. People will book their appointments together (Service name: Teeth Whitening for 2). So I would like these 2 chair resources to be blocked off when they booth this service.

Question 2

How do I set up the services so 1 staff member can take two of these type of appointments at the same time or overlapping?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Square Champion - Expert
instagram.com/bronzepalms
Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Bronze_Palms,

Thank you for all you do for the Community.

Question 1 - You can create resources like rooms, stations, or chairs and assign them to services that require them. When those services are booked, the resources are automatically reserved to avoid double bookings when a resource is unavailable. You can learn more about creating, editing, and assigning resources with Square Appointments here.

Question 2 - With Square Appointments, you can create staff members and assign specific services to them. Check out this article for more information on adding and managing bookable staff.

I hope this helps! If there's anything else I missed, feel free to let me know so I can assist further.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Bronze_Palms,

Thank you for all you do for the Community.

Question 1 - You can create resources like rooms, stations, or chairs and assign them to services that require them. When those services are booked, the resources are automatically reserved to avoid double bookings when a resource is unavailable. You can learn more about creating, editing, and assigning resources with Square Appointments here.

Question 2 - With Square Appointments, you can create staff members and assign specific services to them. Check out this article for more information on adding and managing bookable staff.

I hope this helps! If there's anything else I missed, feel free to let me know so I can assist further.

Message 2 of 2