x

Why can't I view the calendar when using the book feature in the checkout portion of the appt App?

When checking out a customer through the Appointments App, there is an option to book again. However, it doesn't pull up a calendar to see your availability. That means I have to exit the checkout to look at the calendar. That's not very effecient especially for my people on the road trying to book with very limited time. With my line of work (we go to the customer) not only do I need to see the calendar but the customer location needs to be displayed on it as well. We book appointments based on where the customer lives. This app will not work for that type of service, unless we maintain our existing calendar that will. Is there a customization for it that I didn't see?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hello @tmcgee75

Currently this would be a feature request for the Appointments App. When booking the next appointment from check out, the only option is to use the rolodex style date selector. I'd be happy to share your feedback about the booking flow with our Appointments Team. 🙂

If you're using the address field for your customers you'll be able to view it on the app with two steps! 

1. Click on an appointment on your calendar.
  2. Tap on your customers name to pull up their profile, which will display their address.
Message 2 of 2