x

Square Marketing: Is there any way to remove the square around my logo?

Hi I have been using Square Marketing for about a year now. I love it but I have one major annoyance.

The square that is used around my logo.  Can that be removed?  I would like it to simply be my logo? My logo is rather long so it looks rediculously stupid when put in the square. I know I can add a custom header, built with just my logo, but I like using the stock templates that square provides, quick and easy to make a campaign. 

If Square reads this, feedback...the marketing program is for us to market to our customers with our brand, not for Square to advertise their brand. Please for the love of god, remove the square around the logo.  If anyone else knows how this can be done please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Thanks for your post @TriOminos69, I'm afraid there isn't a way to change the formatting of the business logo at this time - if you choose to include a logo it'll appear in square box. I'll pass your feedback to the Marketing team, I see where you're coming from! 

For anyone else reading this - in case you're wondering, these are the different display options you can set for your logo in a Square Marketing Campaign: 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 2