x

Sell e-gift cards thru square, but redeem in MindBody

I use MindBody software but not their credit card processing - and I want to use square to sell e-gift cards on my website.  I'm assuming when an e-gift card is sold thru my square e-gift card page on my website that I will get an email with all the necessary redemption information so I can plug it into my Mindbody software manually and then when the customer comes in to redeem it I can just pull up the 12-digit code that I've already plugged in for the card?  Does that make sense?  

I just want to be sure what I have planned works out - thanks!

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

We have a similar setup, though instead of using Mindbody, we use Millennium.  You can only redeem Square’s “e” or regular Gift cards via Square POS.

You would have to create a new method of payment in MindBody, e.g., “Square GC”.  Then, when front desk enters a sale in MB – they pick “Square GC” as the method of payment.  Then in Square, you enter the GC number provided to complete the sale as shown in the link above. 

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

not 100% I understand.  But with an e-gift card you can pull it up via email address and adding the customer to the sale and then use it in Square POS or you can manually type in the e-gift card number at checkout. https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6000-square-egift-cards#accept-your-egift-cards

Message 2 of 3

Best Answer

We have a similar setup, though instead of using Mindbody, we use Millennium.  You can only redeem Square’s “e” or regular Gift cards via Square POS.

You would have to create a new method of payment in MindBody, e.g., “Square GC”.  Then, when front desk enters a sale in MB – they pick “Square GC” as the method of payment.  Then in Square, you enter the GC number provided to complete the sale as shown in the link above. 

Message 3 of 3