x

Having trouble sizing up my Weebly blog header

Hello! I was hoping to get some help with my blog. Ever since I started my blogging platform I've always had issues with the Weebly editor itself, but more specifically with modifying/uploading blog headers. Whenever I edit a new blog header and attempt to upload it through the editor, it never seems to be capable of uploading to size. It's usually inflated. When I do manage to successfully edit my blog headers (via other online image editors) so that it will more likely show up to size once uploaded via the Weebly suite, I find that the desktop view of it is relatively fine. But when I view my blog through either a tablet or my phone, the blog header is drastically altered in size, either its width is cut shorter or as is the case with my phone, less than a third of my blog header is actually visible upon viewing. The size seems to vary from page to page but my homepage header (via phone view) is literally a slip compared to its actually sizing. I'd really appreciate some help with this!

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @Vaishali42, thanks for flagging this. 

I just wanted to confirm that you are making these edits from the Square Online editor now, rather than Weebly? This process would have changed recently.  

From there, if you could share a link to your site and a screenshot of the desktop and mobile versions of both, I'd be happy to take a closer look here. Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for your reply. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 2 of 4

Thank you for your reply @Breffni ...I think these edits are being made through the Square Online Editor (I can confirm that my account successfully merged with Square at the time of the merger) though I am still using the Weebly editor and was told that I could continue using it. I can share a link to my site along with the screenshots here if that's ok? 

Thank you!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

It sounds like it would be @Vaishali42, yes, please send the photos or link and I can ask our team to take a look! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 4 of 4