x

Does Square integrate with Paypal?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: I am trying to find my full account number]

I need my full account number so I can transfer my money off of the PayPal onto my card and I don't have my paper with it on it can you help me that's all I need

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

If I hook my paypal up to my online booking services and my clients pay online instead of me swiping their card, will the rates be different? I know the rates are different if i have to key in the credit card number in manually, but not sure if that will be the same.

Message 2 of 4
Alumni

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Re: Oline Payment Rates

Hi @P1A - I'm not quite clear on your question. Are you using Square Appointments for your online booking? If so, we don't integrate with Paypal at this time so you wouldn't be able to connect your Paypal account to check out your customers. If you are using another online scheduling system, you would need to reach out to your provider as well as Paypal in order to determine what your rates would be since you would taking payments with them and not with Square.

For reference, you can find a list of our fees, broken down by payment type within our Support Center.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hello @BrendaA,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. 

At the moment, Square does not offer full account numbers linked to their respective accounts. Although we don’t assign specific numbers, your business is still designated as a merchant with Square, and your Square merchant account is associated with your email address. We also do not store or display your full bank account number for your security. 

Due to Paypal being a separate merchant processor, we do not integrate with Paypal or offer a transfer of funds between both entities. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4