x

Can the online store be sat up for a 1 day pickup/delivery?

I am a home based processor and operate my bakery from home.  I have used the online store but have some issues with it. It can only be sat up as if I’m and actual storefront that has to put in “open hours”. I don’t have those and want to be able to set it up for delivery/pick-up for one specific day. Is this even possible? I just used the store for my Easter delivery orders and didn’t like that it made me enter in hours and also told my clients that their items were ready for pick-up when I was delivering all of them. (You can’t choose delivery only...if forces you to also choose pick-up). 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Dalishas,

I agree with you the delivery only without pickup would be a nice feature request. A kind of workaround you could do is to set up your shipping in your Weebly Dashboard. You again will have to note an address, but this would allow you to take orders that need to be shipped/delivered. You can edit the shipping region for only your state and select free shipping. Under the name of the shipping rate, you could put something like 'Delivering every Wednesday within XX County'. It's not perfect as it doesn't allow them to set specific hours, but it's an idea. 😀

Message 2 of 2