x
Beta Member

Can you show balance due on printed invoices

Can you show balance due on printed invoices. I have searched, but I do not see this option. This is something that should be basic.

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Yup! From the Invoice tab, click the invoice to edit. You'll see the details expand to the right side of your screen. At the bottom right corner, More > Download PDF. You'll see the balance due in bold. 

@Reidcr1

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Alumni

Best Answer

Yup! From the Invoice tab, click the invoice to edit. You'll see the details expand to the right side of your screen. At the bottom right corner, More > Download PDF. You'll see the balance due in bold. 

@Reidcr1

Justin
Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

Sorry Justin, 

I wasn't as clear as I should have been. What I should have said was is there a way to show the balance due on an invoice that has been partially paid. I know it shows how much has been paid, but it is confusing for my customers.Screenshot (87).png

Message 3 of 9
Alumni

Ah, I see. Sorry for the hiccup. At this time, only the total amount of the invoice is visible, not the balance due. @Reidcr1

Justin
Message 4 of 9

This is really a pain. When a customer pays partial, it still says Total Due. Is there a way to change the text "Total Due"?

Message 5 of 9
Beta Member

I am guessing the big wigs at square could careless about this issue.

Message 6 of 9

Is there any news on this?

Message 7 of 9
Square Community Moderator

No news here yet, @CJGaul1 - we'll post an update here as soon as we do! 

Message 8 of 9

Bumping this up, we need this capability as well.  It's very confusing for customers who have made partial payment.

Message 9 of 9