x

Business info on preview and invoice

Hello,

I entered my business info under settings, specifically business name, address, email address, phone #, and website (not a square website, but hosted by godaddy).  i create a mock invoice and the website is not appearing on preview.  i'm thinking maybe somethings don't appear on preview, but they do on a real sent invoice.  so i create an invoice and sent (emailed) it to myself.  the website isn't appearing on the invoice i received.  is there a way to make a clickable link for my website to show on both preview and a real sent invoice? thanks!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

i forgot to mention, it doesn't have to be a clickable link to a website, just so long as the website does display on the preview and the sent invoice.  thank you..

Message 2 of 8
Admin

Hey @patssharpening

You can put a clickable link that shows up at the bottom of your invoice by adding it to your receipts settings. The image below is the section where you can add your link, and that in turn will show up on your invoices:

Let me know if you're having trouble!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 8

hi Nika_S.  thank you for responding.  However, after following your instructions, the website is not showing on preview or sent receipt.  what do you suggest? thanks

Message 4 of 8
Admin

That's strange @patssharpening. I'm not sure why it wouldn't show since it sounds like you've got your info entered everywhere it should be. You may want to reach out to our Support Team so they can look more closely at your account.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 5 of 8
Beta Member

I am having the same issue. At the very least, we want our website to show on invoices. I populated all of the information under settings; however, it's not showing. I also populated our Instagram username but it's also not showing. Facebook does.

Help

Message 6 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Keiser - I'm sorry to see that trouble with your business info on your Invoices has brought you to the Seller Community😥

Hmmm...it does sound like you have completed all the right steps here. I'm going to consult with the Invoices Team on this one to get the best answer for you. I'll reach back out to you here once I gather more info!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi there again, @Keiser 👋 Thanks for your patience here while I worked with the Invoices Team.

They've let me know that this information isn't populated on Invoices so this would be considered a feature request. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news 😞

I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators. 

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 8