x
Beta Member

Automatic email after first time client books

Hi there! I’m hoping to see if there is a way or if we can add a way that we can send an email to clients automatically after they book? Specifically new clients? I have a new client packet that I like to send to ask new clients and it would be great if I could automate this. 

Volition Owner
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Volition,

Great question! With Square, you can automatically send your customers a text and/or email to confirm their appointment. For more details on how you can manage your Customer Confirmations with Square Appointments, take a look at the link attached. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

I’m not looking for a confirmation email, something like you send to clients after their first appointment automatically but I would like to send it when they book. Can you customize the confirmation email when they book to include a pdf?

Volition Owner
Message 3 of 6

@Volition - At this time, we cannot send an automatic email to customers after their first appointment or add a PDF file to an appointment confirmation email.

All of the auto-notifications that can be sent to your clients when they book appointments with you are available from Communications. However, you may benefit from Square Marketing

Hope this helped! 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 6

I would this function that I believe @Volition is mentioning. 

When a client books I need to manually send them an email depending on the service they booked with information about the appointment. I also have a few follow up emails that I need to send them and it would be great if I can make them automatic. 

Message 5 of 6

Hi there @LostinServices,

Thanks for adding your vote to this feature request! 

While we don't have further news to share on follow-up automated emails, we'll continue to pass this feedback on to our Product Team. If we have an update to share here in future, we'll be sure to tag and comment in this thread.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Message 6 of 6