x

Domain name

Is it possible to have more than one domain point to your site? Eg I own .con and .co.uk and want to use both.

Message 1 of 6
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @TowserIV, thank you for reaching out! In this case, what you can do is connect one domain to your Square Online site. Once that's done, you can forward the other domain to the domain you've pointed. 

I hope this will help!

Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @TowserIV, thank you for reaching out! In this case, what you can do is connect one domain to your Square Online site. Once that's done, you can forward the other domain to the domain you've pointed. 

I hope this will help!

Tra | she/her
Message 2 of 6

Tanks, now for the really stupid question. How do I forward it?

Message 3 of 6
Admin

We don't have any steps outlined in our Support Centre but depending on your domain provider, they should have some documents outlining how to forward your domain. Here's an example from Google which will give you an idea of how to set it up @TowserIV!

Tra | she/her
Message 4 of 6

Since the takeover, none of my Weebly domains can be transferred, or even have their nameservers changed. what shall I do?

Take my complaints to Nominet?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @Mike-Park ๐Ÿ‘‹ We appreciate you being a part of the Seller Community

Are you trying to transfer a domain out of Weebly? You should have access to manage the DNS from the dashboard under Website > Domains. 

Can you post a screenshot of what you see from your end, and can you also please confirm one of your domain names? 

Message 6 of 6