x

Odd question - two locations for appointments

Hey! I have an odd question. Monday - Wednesday I am at location A and Thursday - Sunday I am at location B. Is it possible to set up an email that sends out to clients who book M-W that says "......Your appointment will be at A......" and a second email that sends to clients who book Th-Su that says "......Your appointment will be at B......."? Super odd/specific question. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @laurenadair

So long as you have your locations and staff hours setup properly, your customers will only be able to book those specific days at those locations with you by switching locations using the link in the top left of your booking page. 

If you'd like to be able to do this without having your customers switch locations themselves, you could create two separate Staff profiles with the location included in the name, e.g.:

-Laurenadair @ Location A

-Laurenadair @ Location B

You would then set the availability according to what you need them to be. 

This will result in your clients notification emails/texts reflecting the staff and location information that you want them to see. 

Please note this will also affect your subscription pricing for Square Appointments.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @laurenadair

So long as you have your locations and staff hours setup properly, your customers will only be able to book those specific days at those locations with you by switching locations using the link in the top left of your booking page. 

If you'd like to be able to do this without having your customers switch locations themselves, you could create two separate Staff profiles with the location included in the name, e.g.:

-Laurenadair @ Location A

-Laurenadair @ Location B

You would then set the availability according to what you need them to be. 

This will result in your clients notification emails/texts reflecting the staff and location information that you want them to see. 

Please note this will also affect your subscription pricing for Square Appointments.

Message 2 of 5

This is amazing! Thank you so much!!! 

Message 3 of 5

This is great except that square will now charge you a fee for appointments because you are now 2 staff members. How can we remedy this? 

Message 4 of 5
Admin

You're right @Stellarskin1, this workaround will increase your subscription pricing for Square Appointments. I've updated this thread to reflect that. 

We'll continue to track the feature request for a way to manage multiple locations with one member of staff. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 5 of 5