x
Square Champion

Listening to Our Clients: How Client Feedback Shapes Our Businesses

Client feedback is invaluable for growth. How do you gather and implement client feedback in your beauty and wellness business? Share your methods, experiences, and any changes you've made based on what your clients have told you.

Leave a question so we all can discuss on the topic...leave feedback if you have developed a way to get client feedback and use it successfully in your business 🙂

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Definitely agree that feedback is key! Love that you started this discussion 🙂 

Tagging @laddercreek@BearHairByChuck@solewellness, and @Bronze_Palms to weigh in! 

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 2 of 4
Square Champion

I love this question! I send an email out to all of our clients containing a form they fill out anonymously to give us feedback on the business from every angle - advertising, cleanliness, morale, quality of services, hours, etc. This allows me to work with my team to sift through ways we can continue to impress our clients.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Square Champion - Expert
instagram.com/bronzepalms
Message 3 of 4
Square Champion

We actually do the same lol 🙂  We have it set up on automation for when the system notices a new client.  Then I'll do one every quarter to six months.  I do find that we receive a greater response when we run this exact same campaign through SMS marketing though.

Thanks for sharing!

Message 4 of 4