x

refund

If i purchased the business subscription for 1 year and decided to permanently delete the website after a month of using, will i be able to refund the payment?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 76
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

no thankx Smiley Happy this work fine now.

View Best Answer >

Message 69 of 76
75 REPLIES 75

Hi Adam! I would like a refund for two websites i created two days ago. Both had 1 year subscriptions and both have been permanently deleted. I would also like to cancel the domains and get a refund for them as well. My email is angeliqueishk@gmail.com .

Message 43 of 76
Square

Hi @Angelique1 I t looks like a chat rep was able to help you out with that earlier. Smiley Happy Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Message 44 of 76

Hi

I would like to receive a refund for the A$607.20 charge on Oct 1, for my weebly Pro site.

Can you please advise me once this has been completed.

Thanks

@Adam wrote:

Hey @weeblyartsystem! We have a 30-day refund guarantee, so as long as you contact us within that time you can get a refund.

Message 45 of 76
Square

I'm assuming you mean September 1st, right? I refunded the charge of that amount back to you and remove the associated service. You should see that back in your account in a couple business days.

Message 46 of 76

I have also upgraded my account twice only to find out that I was not pleased with the shipping options provided. Even though i had real time prices, I found that items needed one standard box size and my store had serveral different sized items. Shipping is not accurate. 

I have already canceled from my end thought the site, what do I need to do now?

Message 47 of 76
Square

Sorry we don't have the shipping controls that you need. Were you looking to keep your domain, @ektseng? Otherwise I can cancel and refund everything back to you.

Message 48 of 76

@Adam, if I could get the full refund back that would be awesome. 

I really appreciate it! 

Message 49 of 76
Square

Hi @ektseng I've refund the hosting charges, but wanted to make sure you are aware that if we refund the domain name charge the domain will still be in our registrar. If you wish to buy it back you can, but you would not be able to register it elsewhere. You also have the option of keeping the domain and pointing it to your new hosting company. 

Message 50 of 76

@Bernadette I would like to keep the domain and have it directed else where, but I am not sure  how do I do that?

Message 51 of 76
Square

You will just need to update the domain to point to the new hosting company. Have you decided where you are going to host/build your site? 

Message 52 of 76

Hi,

I'd like to cancel/refund my business plan, and domain. I deactivated me account. Is this possible?

Message 58 of 76

Hi @DanNguyen We went ahead and refunded your business plan for you. We can refund the domain as well, but you will not be able to register that domain again until after the current registration period is over. If you would like to do that, please let us know so we can refund that as well! 

Message 58 of 76

Thanks for the refund! Is it possible I reactivate my account? I'm trying to connect my domain to another account.

Message 58 of 76

Hi again @DanNguyen1 ! If you log into the Weebly account again, it will activate the account.  If you need help with the domain, could you submit a new request through the "contact us" button on hc.weebly.com so we can help you out from there? 

Message 58 of 76

Hi,

All the issue were resolved, thanks!

Message 58 of 76

To whom may concern,

Hello. I'm Chang, after consideration I would like to have refund from both of my websites. 

Hope this can be solved and refund ASAP. Please do contact us by arrowmac@ for any problems. Thank you very much.

Message 60 of 76
Square

Hi there. Do you have access to the email that begins with idesignmate.idm@

Message 60 of 76

I have only had my service for 3 days and I am not happy with it. I paid $144 for a year up front. I have cancelled my subscription. Please send me info on how to get a refund at glitteredgoddesstumblers@gmail.com

Message 63 of 76
Square

Not a problem, @Glittered. I have refunded your services and removed them from your account for you. 

Message 63 of 76

Looking for a refund as well

Message 63 of 76

Hey can I get a refund for my weebly account that was charged today 09/29/2019 for 17.12$ I was just looking at some of my options on a paid service. Thanks! 

Message 65 of 76