x

pop up discount offered

The pop up offers 15% discount on next order when they sign up, do I need to do something to ensure they get that discount? I couldn't find this addressed in community

Thank you 🙂

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

We do currently offer monthly plans for upgrading a site, so I'd recommend checking it out on the Upgrade page, if that's something you'd be interested in doing.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hey there!

You may want to ensure your store has a discount code in the Settings to give your users, and ensure they receive it. Just to be sure we're on the same page, are you referring to a sign-up popup for Promote, or something else?

Message 2 of 6

Yes, it's when they sign up for the newsletter, they get 15% OFF next order. I will try to figure that out, hopefully its easy!

Thank you!

Message 3 of 6

If I understand this right, I can only do it if I pay $300 for a year of the site, I wish you guys did monthly, I would do that in a heartbeat. NOw I guess I need to figure out how to disable the signup pop-up.

Message 4 of 6

Best Answer

We do currently offer monthly plans for upgrading a site, so I'd recommend checking it out on the Upgrade page, if that's something you'd be interested in doing.

Message 5 of 6

What I really needed to do was edit the pop-up, I didn't see how to do that initially. Will be doing the month by month for the site too now that I know it's an option!

Thanks for your help!

Message 6 of 6