x

our website tracker

Hello Weebly Team,

Our website is www.synodmedicalcentre.com  built using Weebly.

Hope you are able to help. We are using Extreme Tracker and we needed to change the tracker code due to an upgrade. We deleted the current tracker code in the SEO Footer section of the site and pages (the site has three pages ) and we inserted the new Extreme tracker code and saved. We could see that the old tracker was deleted and the new tracker added, but when Extreme checked the SEO Footer, they could not see the new code, only the old code ?? This means the system server failed to amend the SEO Footer section. Therefore the issue is outside our control and we are seeking your help.

Please could you access our website and delete all the SEO Footer tracking codes in the Site and Pages (please not the Header) and hopefully this will enable us to enter the new fresh SEO Footer tracker code in the site and the 3 pages SEO Footer sections.

Another question: is it possible to add both the 'Extreme Tracker' and 'Google Analytics Tracker' in the SEO Footer section of the site and pages or this will cause system confusion? Please advise.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you

Londoner

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi @Londoner Did you publish the site again after making changes to the tracker code? You'll need to do this in order for the information to update on the live site. 

I'm fairly certain you can add more than one tracker as long as you have valid open and close tags for each code. 

Message 5 of 4

Many thanks Bernadette for your prompt response.

Yes I added the tracker code, saved and published and its working fine now.

I think by tags, you mean  the following: < and  > at the beginning and end of the code. Is this correct? 

Kind regards,

Londoner

Message 5 of 4
Square

Glad to hear it is working for you now. Smiley Happy And yes, you are correct. If it was a script tag it would have <script> for open, and </script> for close. 

Message 5 of 4