x

Need help setting up store products!! HELP!

Hello all, thank you in advance for the help I hope to receive!

1) Is there any way to change the word “Quantity” to some other word? Eg. To “Days” or “Number”

2) Is there any way to show the updated price for the selected options a customer has selected? Instead of showing the price range $5-$200. Showing the max price would turn a lot potential customers off!

3) Is there any way to put a category of products side by side with a storefront product at the Storefront page? Currently, the product would be below the category.

4) Is there any way to show the normal price AND the sale price for EACH of the selectable options?

5) How do I make my product category as a Page by itself so that I can add them to the menu? (as well as being searchable via search engines)

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Ahh, ok, thanks for clarifying! It wouldn't be possible to change the way price is displayed right now without some engineering on our end. One thing you could do is list out the options and individual prices in the long description area of the product.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hey !

To answer your questions:

1. Not at this time, no.

2. Once someone selects options for the product, the price should automatically update to reflect that. If there are multiple options, I don't think it updates until they've selected a choice for each option.

3. Most likely, although you'd need to customize the theme to do that. If you're familiar with HTML/CSS you can do that by going to the Theme tab and clicking on Edit HTML / CSS.

4. I think the sale price is shown when you select an option that has a sale price entered. Do you have an example where I could see what you mean, though?

5. Add a new page to your site for your category, then drag a Category element from the build sidebar to the page.

Message 2 of 6

Hello Adam,

Thank you very much!

As I have 3 selectable options, the customer can only see the final price after selecting all 3 options.

What I want is to show how much each option (add-ons really) costs. How do I go about doing this?

Thank you for the rest of the answers though!

Message 3 of 6
Square

Best Answer

Ahh, ok, thanks for clarifying! It wouldn't be possible to change the way price is displayed right now without some engineering on our end. One thing you could do is list out the options and individual prices in the long description area of the product.

Message 4 of 6

Hello Adam,

Ohwells, will do!

Thanks a million!

Message 5 of 6

hello 

Message 6 of 6