x

I cant select items for purchase

I am looking to launch my online store on monday and at present none of my items are able to be slected to add to cart.

I have made a subdomain of the main site to check the "live" features but unfortunately this feature is not working.

I need to see the customer process and have now found out that customers cant even select any item to purchase. You can see the size and the quantity are both screened back.

Could someone please asisst me with this issue?

Many thanks

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Hey there! Are you able to link to a published product page? The cart isn't engaged on the editing preview of the site, which would mean items couldn't be selected until they are published.

Message 2 of 8

I've got my subdomain page live which is a direct copy of my site that is sitting there ready to go live:

http://pommpomm.weebly.com/store/p9/classic-white-luxe-tee

Message 3 of 8
Square

It looks like you took the temp site down, although I tried with the same product on your live site and it was working for me @pommpomm. Are you still having trouble?

Message 4 of 8

Hi Adam

thanks for the email

yes i deleted it and now have another copy of my site as i had updated some things.

http://temporarypomm.weebly.com/

At present I still cant select any of the items.

My navigation seems to be pointing to the correct categories page  and the category images on the shop page are pointing to pages that arent the correct pages..?

You can see the fonts are different and the numbers of columns. The category pages should look like the page that is selected through the naviagtion (3 columns).

Please could you assist. I can not go live and now behind on my deadline for having the site up today.

I really need to see the cart option to make sure things look OK and to use it to make sure i can buy something before we can go live.

thanks

Message 5 of 8
Square

It's possible some of the apps that were disconnected might be causing a problem. Can you reconnect those or remove them? You should see a prompt to do that when editing the site as well as on your account dashboard.

Message 6 of 8

Hi Adam

there are no prompts. I am getting frustraed with not being able to contact someone over the phone? I am in AUSTRALIA - how do I get someone to help me oevr the phone so I can get this fixed?

I've had to add images on the SHOP page to link through to the correct pages and that helps but the breadcrumbs are pointing to these rougue pages. Along with links through the footer. 

I really need some help to fix these problems today so the online shop can get live. I am now three days over deadline.

How can I get assistance or have someone fix this for me?

Many thanks

Message 7 of 8

Hi @pommpomm,

It looks like you already have a support ticket open about this matter. Please report back to that CSA after you have followed their instructions and @Adam's, and if you're still having trouble and want a real-time response, call us during business hours at 1-844-493-3259 (Monday to Friday from 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Saturday / Sunday from 8am to 5pm Pacific Time) or use the chat option located under “Contact Us > Ask Weebly Support Team” at the bottom of https://hc.weebly.com (same hours).

Message 8 of 8