x
Admin

Welcome to the new Weebly Community!

Hello Weebly site owners! 👋

Welcome to the Square Seller Community, the new home of the Weebly Community! Things may look a little different, but you can expect to have the same great experience here in the Seller Community.

You'll need to create a Square account before you can participate in the community. To do this, use the link in your Weebly dashboard to create a Square login. Contact our support team for assistance if you don't see the link.

We invite you to explore the community - there's a lot to chat about and learn from each other, even if you don't own or run a business. 💬

Thanks for reading, and see you around the community!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 75
74 REPLIES 74

Excited to join the Square Seller Community, let's connect and learn together! Don't forget to create a Square account through your Weebly dashboard.

Message 64 of 75

Hi everyone! What kind of support can I expect from the Weebly/Square team if I run into issues?

Message 65 of 75

Hi @AdamB reply me please 

Message 66 of 75

Thank you, it will be very helpful.

Message 67 of 75

Hello ADAMB,

Thank you for the warm welcome! It's great to see the Weebly Community integrated into the Square Seller Community. The transition seems smooth, and I'm excited to participate and learn from everyone here. Creating a Square account was straightforward using the link in the Weebly dashboard. If anyone needs help, don't hesitate to contact support. Looking forward to engaging with fellow members and exploring all the resources available.

See you around the community!

Message 68 of 75

Welcome to the New Weebly Community!

We're excited to have you here. Join us in exploring, learning, and growing together. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started with Weebly, our community is here to support you.

Get Started:

• Introduce Yourself: Share a bit about you and your Weebly projects.
  • Ask Questions: Get answers from experienced members and Weebly experts.
  • Share Tips: Help others by sharing your best practices and tips.

For more information and to start connecting, click here.

Message 69 of 75

Thank You!

I am very  excited to be part of the new Weebly Community! At SpotiflyerApp, we know how important community support is, and it’s great to see this space for collaboration and growth. Looking forward to connecting with everyone!

Spotiflyer team
Message 70 of 75

Trapunte Matrimoniali Offerte Singola moderna | Benvenuti nella nostra Categoria Trapunte.Presso PETTI Artigiani Italiani disponiamo di prodotti di qualità premium per l'assistenza domiciliare

Message 71 of 75

Thank You!

Spotiflyer team
Message 72 of 75

Trapunte Matrimoniali Offerte Coccolarsi con originalità e gusto personale è alla base di un buon riposo. Per soddisfare le esigenze di ognuno, abbiamo suddiviso le nostre trapunte in tre categorie.

Message 73 of 75

tg clubs ชื่อเสียงของคาสิโนเป็นสิ่งที่สำคัญมาก การอ่านรีวิวและความคิดเห็นจากผู้เล่นที่เคยใช้บริการนั้น ๆ จะช่วยให้คุณทราบถึงประสบการณ์จริงของผู้เล่นอื่น รวมถึงปัญหาที่อาจเกิดขึ้น ซึ่งเป็นข้อมูลที่สำคัญในการตัดสินใจเลือกใช้บริการคาสิโน

Message 74 of 75

thanks sir

Message 75 of 75