x

How to find my own page in the search engine after entering the keyword

How to find my own page in the search engine after entering the keyword, I have tried various methods, but the verification is wrong.

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

What is the website about and what are the exact keywords you are using? If it is a popular subject in a heavily marketed area, you are going to have a hard time just relying on keywords. For example, if I had a store in New York city that sold souvenir tshirts and I tried to type in "souvenir tshirts new york city", I guarantee I would not show up in the top result pages. Especially if the website is new! However, if I had a store in Dodge City, Kansas that sold golden seashells, and I typed "golden seashells dodge city" I would definitely have a much better chance of getting to the top. SEO results depend, not only on the content of your site, but the content from (and number of) your competitors. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

@威宇精密有限公司 

you can check if google has indexed your site by typing:

site:yoursitename.com

no http  or https  or www  just site: the the name

Message 2 of 10

I still have the same mistake, how can I solve it?
imageimage

Message 2 of 10

Hi. @威宇精密有限公司   (also @Adam )

U have place the verification code in the wrong place

The google verification goes in:image

Click SETTINGS  at the top  then SEO  2nd option on left side

Add  the verification code to the HEADER CODE box

Where have u read that u gotta place the code in the HTML ?????

Message 2 of 10

Still there is an error, how do I need to solve it?

imageimageimage

Message 2 of 10

Hi  @威宇精密有限公司 

The verification goes in the header code as u have done.

U do NOT need that code in the Footer code box    .   Delete it.  It's a URL.    

Message 2 of 10

I am very happy that my verification is successful, but I entered the keyword "stamping" but did not find the webpage I set up. Is there any way to solve it? Thank you!!

Message 2 of 10

The keyword STAMPING is .. i dunno even the word to describe it.... meaningless maybe..

Try searching STAMPING  and then ur web site name

U get more results if u enter a few more keywords  that go together with STAMPING

Message 2 of 10

The following keywords can not be found in the company's website.
, what is the solution? Thank you!!

imageimageimage

Message 2 of 10
Square

Best Answer

What is the website about and what are the exact keywords you are using? If it is a popular subject in a heavily marketed area, you are going to have a hard time just relying on keywords. For example, if I had a store in New York city that sold souvenir tshirts and I tried to type in "souvenir tshirts new york city", I guarantee I would not show up in the top result pages. Especially if the website is new! However, if I had a store in Dodge City, Kansas that sold golden seashells, and I typed "golden seashells dodge city" I would definitely have a much better chance of getting to the top. SEO results depend, not only on the content of your site, but the content from (and number of) your competitors. 

Message 2 of 10