x

Google adwords coupon not found

Hi,

I just purchased a weebly website with a $100 google adwords coupon. The coupon is not shown in the tips in my dashboard. Can you help me?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Thanks for posting, @Anochi. On your account dashboard, scroll down a little so you're looking at the tips card. One of the cards that slides in should have a button on it to claim your Adwords credit.

Message 2 of 10

Hi @Adam,

thank you for your reply. I see 4 hints but 1 of these seems empty, without text. Its the hint with a magnifiing glass and a house. There is no text and no button in it.

Message 3 of 10
Square

Hmm... our Adwords codes are for North America only. I wonder if it's not showing for you because you wouldn't be able to use the code.

Message 4 of 10

Hi @Adam

When I purchased the package it didn't say anything about only for North America. One of my main reasons to chose the package was this adwords offer. So, this is dissatisfying. I think Weebly should make me an offer.

Message 5 of 10
Square

We don't have any Adwords codes that will work. If you'd like a refund on your plan we can do that for you, or if you want to keep your site upgraded I could give you partial refund instead for the confusion.

Message 6 of 10

I would like some sort of refund or some sort of deduction from my yearly plan for this as well...

one of the main reasons I chose to go ahead with the upgrade for my site was this 100$ cupon to use for google ads....and I can't use it!!!

Why have I received it, then? And why did you advertise it to me, since, apparently, I am not eligible to benefit from it?!

See screenshot attached:

Message 7 of 10
Square

It looks like you purchased through the mobile app. Those funds do not come through Weebly since they are paid to Apple or Google directly. You would need to reach out to either provider to see if they can provide a refund. Do you have a screenshot showing the ad coupon is included in an upgrade?

Message 8 of 10

This is the exact same reason why i chose Weebly ,what they neglect to tell you that it doesnt work in the UK which in essence isnt that false advertising.

Why doesnt Weebly State this

By the time youve set up your website and getting it ready for advertising its too late ... and tthat with the fact that weebly is NOT compatible with google shopping and i cannot get my items on google shopping is infuriating .

By the time all this is found out its already months of hard work of making the site creating products to be naffed that you cant get found on google shopping without more hard work and months of having to share your your items on facebook or being found through another online market place such as ebay to be found on google shopping. 

Ive been asking the same question for YEARS as well as others for google intergration and its still hasnt been sorted.

Why?

After all this is there really any point in opening a website ????

Message 9 of 10

it's not showing because you have Adblock ON. turn it off and you will see the code....this is the way I did it; but useless for me, because I can't use it....🙄

Message 10 of 10