x

Why are my new contacts getting double welcome emails?

I have added an automation to my site that enables new users to sign-up for our email. Why are my new contacts getting double welcome emails?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

That shouldn't be happening, @plmvkcohio Although, I'm wondering if it is happening because you have two triggers setup. For example, if someone fills out the lead capture form and the library registration, the system would send out a welcome email. I'm not sure if this is expected behavior, but you are more than welcome to reach out to the support team and a rep can confirm with advanced support. You can submit a request by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center.

Message 5 of 4

Thank you for your response. This issue is very specific to patrons signing up for our newsletter. I did a test with a few individuals and they all received two welcome emails back to back.

Message 5 of 4
Square

When I tested it out I did not receive two emails unless I signed up for both the newsletter and registration. Can you confirm the page with the newsletter signup, or is it the popup that shows on the home page? 

Message 5 of 4