x

Weebly domain not connected to the account

Hi all,

I need some help. I was starting yesterday to create my first Domain. Because I did not finished it yesterday I uploaded it already to work on it today again. Now I logged into my account and I cannot find the domain or page to start working again.

Does someone know how to deal with it?

If I am typing in the domain into the browser it is opening the domain.

Thanks a lot!

BR 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hey there, and welcome! What is the domain?

Message 2 of 6

its "twostrongfor.weebly.com"

@Queso wrote:

Hey there, and welcome! What is the domain?

Message 3 of 6
Square

It looks like you've got more than one account with us, and are just logging into the second one because the original had a misspelling with your email address. Try using your email address, but leave out the "g".

Message 4 of 6

Thanks for you´re help. This is working. But is there a chance to combine the correct Email adress with the domain? The other one (without the "G") is not existing.Or not belonging to me.

BR

Message 5 of 6
Square

Yes, although you'll need to change the email address on the account using the correct spelling to something else first.

Log into that account (using another browser might be easiest), click on your name on the top, then click on Account. On the page that loads, click on "Edit Profile" to the left, and use the option there to change the email address to something else.

Repeat these steps in the account with the incorrect spelling, then change it to the correct version.

Message 6 of 6