x

Specify header height in Brisk theme

I am using the Brisk theme and there are only 3 header options: header, no header, splash. I am using a header with the same image on every page except my splash home page. Although it is the same image file and the same standard header, on some pages the image is very zoomed in/out and/or the header height is much larger/smaller. (ie: the header height one page is almost 2x what it is on other pages.)

I think this may have started happening on when I was setting up the header initially. At one point, I clicked the header and selected "Replace Header Layout". Is there an easy way that I can restore the old header layout without having to rebuild every page? Or is my header height problem caused by a different issue?

I could also edit the code, but I don't know where to start. Coding is not my forte, so if you have specific tips I would be very appreciative!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

To make a header shorter, all you need to do is first click in the header area, then click and drag the small blue circle on the bottom border of your header area.

Message 2 of 2