x

Shopping Cart NOT showing up on Front end of website... HELP!

In the backend of my website, everything on my menu looks active, the shopping cart is up and the drop down menus pop up when scrolling over pages. 

However, on the front end of the website the cart button is NOT showing up and the drop down menus are not popping up when scrolling over the pages. We have lost out on orders for 3-4 days because our cart has been down, and I can't get it to work.

Suggestions??

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Sorry to hear that @jhonnyk! What is the domain name? I'll take a look for you. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 8

Message 9 of 8
Square

I see some javascript errors on your page, that could potentially be doing it. It's also possible it's something with the custom theme. I would probably first try publishing with a standard theme temporarily - that will rule out your custom theme if it's not the cause.

Message 9 of 8

Can I have some help too?

My shopping cart icon doesn't load. Please and thank you

Message 9 of 8
Square

Hmm.. Your website settings look good. You might need to finish setup on Square's end, though. Log into your Square account and check for any notifications in the top right corner of the dashboard. Once you complete setup you will be able to process payments on your site. 

Message 9 of 8

please help me too, i just make a website, i have reset it 2 times but the cart still not showing up. even when I tried to add a product, the cart and the product isnt showing up like in the back end.

Message 9 of 8
Square

Hi Suci. I don't see any items added for your site. Can you please confirm the site address? 

Message 9 of 8