x

Issue with adding a member during the log-in using Safari- it just loops and never opens the page

I have 2 tabs on my site that I want to give private access to... I was originally thinking password  then discovered members and groups. I want to control who see what - I don't want folks to see BOTH the hidden tabs.

I sent myself a test aand another to a friend.  On his older PC phone it works

I can open the link and add my log-in (email) and password BUT the page never actually opens up, it just opens a new unfilled window asking for loggin and password again. a vicious cycle that gets nowhere.

This does not happen in Chrome! I downloaded chrome on my iphone and it worked 

This issue crops up with Safari using an ipad and iphone. I dont want to send potential clients a buggie invitation that only frustrated them if they are in Safari... I don't know how many Safari users ther e are out there but a few I would imagine

Weebly just sent me a message that they can't replicate it and suggested my iOS is out of date. Its not - the iphone is about 4 weeks old - hardly a clunker.

I'm curious to see if I am the only one that has this experience and if there is a real fix?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Can you post a link to the site with the names of the pages you are trying to password and member-only protect? Also what are the device models you tried on? Thanks so much! 

Message 3 of 2