x

How do I unpublish a blog post after publishing? I want to republish, hit publish too fast

Can someone please tell me how to unpublish a blog post (since the google function that said hit the squiggly line next to update - (my word) line and you can delete. That just asks for more money and to upgrade your plan!!! Please tell me how to delete the post I did so I can put the corrected one in! I pay for my site, it's not free and cannot find a simple function or button anywhere I look to delete a post and repost and republish without destroying the entire page? Adam please email me at emfredric@gmail.com I'm under EvaMarieFredric.com. It's the piece titled: First Love Through A Lens on my social page which is a blog page because I don't know how to do it otherwise and connect up pages.... Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Thanks for your post, @emfredric. There isn't really a way to un-publish a blog post once you publish it. You can delete it, but then you'd have to create the post again. If you copy the content first this might be an option for you, though.

Message 5 of 4

I'm sorry, by unpublishing a blog post, I meant deleting one on the thread. How do I do that and also get rid of the dates on pages? I tried some code in the header suggested by a Weebly Youtube and it doesn't work. 

Google took me hours to figure out how to edit a post once published and youtube videos but I figured it out.

Should anyone need that info you go to your edit Weebly and hit pages, bring up the blog post you want to edit and click within the photos or text - it makes the page revert back to updating it.

Hope that helps and above I asked over a week ago. Please help! EvaMarieFredric.com  Thanks

Message 5 of 4

To remove the dates from you blog you have to go into the

Theme,

scroll down to box on left that says  edit html/css

Styles

mainless.

Find the Search tool in the banner and search blog.

Scroll until it says blog date, the next line says "insight" change that to "none".

Make sure it removes the date and that you didnt change any other code

Save

Publish Site  

Message 5 of 4