x

How do I remove my site and all content?

I deleted my site and account but files that were uploaded are still visible from Google Search. I asusumed that the pages were still visibile because Google needed to reindex but it has been years and they have surely reindexed since then.

Your FAQs say that I should log into my site and remove the content but I have/had no way of doing this. 

I then tried to report the site on your GDPR contact form but that form is broken and doesn't accept my valid email address. 

So I had to create a new account to post this question about how I can remove the content that should have been deleted when I removed my old account.

Any help on how to delete this content would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Try to log into Weebly (or square and click online store). On the left hand side, click website, then general settings. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and there is a button that says "unpublish." That may do the trick.

Message 9 of 8

I would if I could, unfortunately I deleted the account that the page originally belonged to thinking that it would delete all of the content associated with it.

Message 9 of 8
Square

What was the site you wanted un-published, @annoyed1?

Message 9 of 8

@Adam ********.weebly.com

Message 9 of 8
Square

Hi there. I'm not able to pull up the account, but do you happen to have a link to one of the files that is still showing? 

Message 9 of 8

Message 9 of 8
Square

Thanks! I've deleted the file for you. It may still be cached on your device for 24-48 hours, though. 

Message 9 of 8