x

Google Workspace email set up

Hello,

I started a trial with google workspace email a few days ago. I'm unable to access the google admin from the weebly dashboard, I get an error 404 page. I've tried resetting my user password, same error page. I've tried several routes but am either told that my organizations account has been suspended and to contact the administrator to reactivate, or I receive a page that tells my user email is not an admin. I've gone around in circles for several days. The only thing I've been able to access is a google account linked to my username, which gives me little ability to do much and doesn't contain a gmail app.

Would love some advice on how to break through this before I cancel the trial period. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Can you please confirm the domain name for your email address so we can take a closer look? 

Message 7 of 6

inkandscribbles.co.uk

Can you remove the history associated with the trial period (which i've cancelled) please? I'd like to set it all up directly but it's still linking through and so when i go to google workspace to set up it's telling me the domain is already being used. But obviously I've got no access to an admin account to deactivate etc. 

Much appreciated, thanks. 

Message 7 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @_Ruth_,

In cases like this, the owner of the account would need to reach out to our Customer Success team directly. We would need to move the billing from being a reseller account, to a standing account with Google directly.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 6

Ok so I was still stuck in the loop and so decided I'd go with purchasing the weebly/google workspace provision and hope you guys can help me get into the google workspace admin console?

So here's where I'm at ...

I have activated an email user address using my domain (inkandscribbles.co.uk) within weebly.

I'm stuck at that point.

• Clicking the 'google admin button' within weebly email dashboard takes me to an error 404. 
  • Clicking the 'Go to inbox' button with the weebly email dashaboard takes me to a "your organisation has been suspended" message.

Therefore I have no way of accessing the admin console or email account itself from the weebly dashboard.

Other things I've tried:

I've tried verifying through the google workspace welcome email from the inital set up date.

• it asks me to sign in to google admin console and verify by accepting the google product agreement.
  • I can't get in because I don't have administrator account details to use.

I assume this accpeting the agreement stage is fairly crucial to setting up the email account itself! But I tried another avenue in the hope I could navigate the direct access through weebly dashboard issue. 

I've tried accessing from google itself, however:

• I can't access google admin console from google itself as I've no idea what my administrator details are. My weebly website login details uses a gmail email address which can't use to access workspace. The email address I've created doesn't have administrator access. 

Any route I take brings me back to an error 404 or a an account suspension message.

So I've reached the conclusion that I need to either

a) find a way of accessing google admin from the weebly dashboard and assume I'm missing something or some setting isn't as it should be as I'm getting the error 404

b) get hold of the mysterious administrator account details (user name and password).

Any google admin console access help much appreciated?!

Message 7 of 6
Square

This type of error may require the support team to move the billing directly over to Google.The move is a fairly quick process, but you will need to submit a support request to the team as they will need written permission to move the service over for you. 

You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

Message 7 of 6