x

Enter social media icon links only once for all blog posts

I know how to change the look of icons, but what about the actual links?  Is there one central place to change them?  Because right now each time I want to enter social media icons at the end of a blog post, I have to rechoose, reorder, and reenter links.  Seems very silly...there has to be a better way.  I've searched through the code editor and can't find a way to do it there, either...???

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Can you please post a link to a blog post so we can see what you are talking about? 

Message 5 of 4

Message 5 of 4
Square

Thank you. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to set the icons to a specific order to use for each blog post. The only thing I can think of is if you create your own embedded html code that you could copy/paste into each blog instead of using the Social Icons element in the builder. Are you familiar with creating html that will link an image to a url link? W3 Schools is a good place to start, and I'm pretty sure THIS link will cover creating "image as a link". 

You would still need to have the code somewhere handy (like Notes on your computer) but I think this might be a faster route as opposed to adding the social element, rearranging the order, and inserting each link. 

Message 5 of 4