x

Domain Renewal

I received an email from Weebly saying my domain would renew automatically in the next two weeks.  However, I would like to change the terms for how long the domain is renewing for.  I couldn't reply to the email that they sent.  Could someone at Weebly please reply to me directly about this?

I'm also having trouble logging into my account.  I've resetted my password multiple times and it accepts but when I try to log in again, it won't take.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

I replied to your other post about the login issue but in regards to your domain renewal, what is the domain currently renewing for and what did you want to do instead? Usually to change the renewal term you will extend the domain manually for the renewal length you prefer, and that converts it to that term length.

Message 5 of 4

Hi Adam,

I am able to log in to Weebly but I'm still not able to access my site.  What happens is I'm stuck on the onboarding page which asks me to make a website wih or without a store.  Moreover, I received notification today that my domain has automatically been renewed for a year.  While I have been happy with Weebly, I feel this is not right as I am not able to access my site and make any changes yet I am paying for a paid account.  The url is spiritbirdhealing.com.

Please let me know how to get past the onboarding page too. 

Thanks!

Message 5 of 4
Square

Sorry for all of the back and forth conversations, but I think I see what the issue is. Can you please try logging in one more time? You had two accounts under different usernames and the system somehow assigned the same email to each account. If you need to reset the password you can use this link

Message 5 of 4