6 REPLIES 6

Nevermind, I edited it in CSS.

Message 2 of 7

And How and where have you made it? 

Sry for my bad english Smiley Happy

Greethings from Germany 

David

Message 3 of 7

Yes, please respond where in the CSS you made the change... thanks!
Message 4 of 7

I figured it out... for others, here is how ---  To increase logo size on many Weebly themes, one has to increase the size of the area where the logo sits on the page via making an amendement in the CSS.  This often takes a lot of searching through the code but it is in there some place. For example, in the Dusk Business theme, in the CSS folders, see the "Header.less" folder.... lines 112 and 113. Increasing the the px values will allow for you to increase the size of your logo so it is much more visible. Note that you will have to save your change... when doing this a prompt will come up where you can give your personalized theme a new name.  All changes made in the future will be saved in this newly named theme.  Don't worry.... if you decide to go back to the orginal, you can... just see the Recently Used themes area.  --- I also suggest that you make record of the CSS area and lines that were changed... so you can easily located again, if needed.  

Tags (3)
Message 5 of 7

Hi dear.

I have the same LOGO problem with my site and I did not find the place where I can chance the size.

I did not find the hearder.less in my CSS folder

Can you explain more about this CSS solution ?

Thanks.

JPC.

Message 6 of 7

Hi dear.

I have the same LOGO problem with my site and I did not find the place where I can change the size.

I did not find the hearder.less in my CSS folder

Can you explain more about this CSS solution ?

Thanks.

JPC.

Message 7 of 7