x

Cannot edit my site

Hi,

The moment I log into my website on Weebly and go to a page to edit, only the top of the page shows, and I cannot scroll down.

So I cannot edit my pages at all.

What's wrong? Is Weebly having problems?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

The same thing is happening to us!!! We have yet to get some help but here we are paying for the "service"!!!!!!

Message 3 of 9
Square

Sorry for the trouble, guys. Can you both try using another browser temporarily to see if that helps?

Message 10 of 9

I tried Google Chrome and Internet Explorer...........and with both the same problem.

So what should I do? What's going on?

Message 10 of 9
Square

This is the first I've heard of this issue. Smiley Sad What is the website and page name you are trying to edit? 

Message 10 of 9

www.triosolyluna.com

And all the pages have the same problem, but the page I want to edit, and is very important is de 'Agenda'.

Message 10 of 9
Square

I think the custom theme you are using is broken. Was that a theme you purchased from DivTag? The name of your theme is one I think I recall being one they made. If that's the case, you might want to contact them to see if they have an updated version you can use.

The other alternative is to switch to a different theme instead, and might be a quicker solution for you.

Message 10 of 9

So you're telling me that last week I could use and edit my website, and this week all of a sudden the custom theme is broken? And this has nothing to do with Weebly, but with DivTag?

I know something changed, because all of a sudden everything was in English when I entered in Weebly, and usually I have it all in Dutch. So can you explain me what that has to do with DivTag?

Message 10 of 9
Square

The language change was me - I was making sure that it wasn't a translation issue with the editor. I thought I had switched it back to Dutch for you, though. Sorry about that!

We may have made some updates which caused the theme to no longer work, however with any third party theme the theme's developer might need to make tweaks to their custom themes at times to support editor changes. As I'm sure you can imagine, there's really no way for us to know the many different ways that a theme developer might make a theme.

Message 10 of 9