x

annual plan

I am going to write messages everywhere ... I wrote you 20 messages by email. You opened 20 cases. I just had guy telling me my problem is easy and will do it straight away..but nothing done yet. Oh yeah also, I tried to call you ... a voice tells me to call back at the right time.. I am calling you all day long !!!!!!!!!!!

Answer my message now, I am getting annoyed as hell. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

I am going to write messages everywhere ... I wrote you 20 messages by email. You opened 20 cases. I just had guy telling me my problem is easy and will do it straight away..but nothing done yet. Oh yeah also, I tried to call you ... a voice tells me to call back at the right time.. I am calling you all day long !!!!!!!!!!!

Message 10 of 9

Message 10 of 9

Tags (1)
Message 10 of 9

Tags (1)
Message 10 of 9
Square

I took a look at one of your recent messages, and it sounds like you want to move a Pro plan from one site to another within your account. Is that correct, @Duk?

Message 10 of 9

Yes please form "test fcf" to "FCF Officiel"... please.. one of your colleague was supposed to do it but never happened.. very urgent. thanks

Message 10 of 9

Anyone here ?

Message 10 of 9
Square

Looks like our support team be me to it!

Message 10 of 9