x

Need to delete a website but can't access account

I've been wanting to delete an old site that I created over a decade ago, but I can't access my account or reset my password since I can't recover the e-mail address that I used.

Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76

Hello Bernadette! 

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy 

However, I just clicked onto the link / performed a google search of the website and still managed to find it published... 

Could you help me double check? 

Thank you! 

Rachelle 

Message 69 of 77
Square

Hmm.. that's strange 🤔 Can you check again? It should be showing a 404 page now. 

Message 69 of 77

Hello Bernadette, 

I checked! Yup it's gone~ Thank you so much! 😄

Message 69 of 77

I am having the same problem. I have a website I want to unpublish, but I don't have access to the account anymore. 

Message 69 of 77

I have the same problem and I really need help!!

Message 69 of 77

Can someone please deactivite this website as well? I recently took over this non profit and we have a new website but people are still calling the numbers on the old website which is staffs personal cell phones from 4+ years ago. Thanks!

ACI, Inc. - Home (weebly.com)

Message 78 of 77

Hey @Bernadette !

I have a similar issue with an old webpage associated with a now deactivated email account.  Can this page be unpublished?

Link: [REMOVED]

Thanks

Edit: Thank you Weebly Community team!

Message 78 of 77
Square

Hi there, @

The website has been unpublished for you. 😊 Please let us know if you need help with anything else. 

Message 78 of 77

Hi @Bernadette ,

I also have a similar problem with an old website I made a few years back with a college email that I can no longer access since I've left. The website has information I don't want to be public and would like it to be unpublished please, thank you.

The website is https://vixnovacoda.weebly.com/

Message 78 of 77
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @vixnovacoda,

Stepping in for Bernadette here! We were able to get that site unpublished for you, so you should no longer be seeing that. Please let us know if we can help you out with anything else!

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 78 of 77

Hi,

I think I used two different emails to login to your site. I don't remember or have access to the email I used to create a website and it has personal information on I really want deleted but can't access it.

Can you please delete this website?

http://nadagardiner.weebly.com/

Thanks

Message 78 of 77
Square

No worries, @Nada

The site has been unpublished for you. 😊 Take care 

Message 78 of 77

Hi,

I made a website for highschool assignment. I want to remove it from the internet, but I don't remember any logging information. Can you delete it?
I made it years ago with a school email address I no longer have access to.

https://kremi97.weebly.com/about.html

Thank you!

Message 78 of 77
Square

Thanks for reaching out. This website has been unpublished for you. 

Message 78 of 77