x

Members tab

My "members" tab in the the settings is not there, and i have purchased the business package as well. Please help, because i cant look at any of my members or create groups without it.

Message 1 of 46
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Thanks for posting, @Holiday. I've fixed that for you so if you refresh you should see the Members tab now.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 46
45 REPLIES 45
Square

Best Answer

Thanks for posting, @Holiday. I've fixed that for you so if you refresh you should see the Members tab now.

Message 2 of 46

My members tab is not there and I have the Performance Plan

Message 2 of 46
Square

Sorry to hear @SugarcaneMarket. I'm checking with tech support for you. 

Message 2 of 46

My Member tab is not showing in the setting area please help

Message 2 of 46
Square

For which site, @jbeath?

Message 2 of 46

Hi, I'm having the same problem. The members do not show up in my settings

Message 2 of 46
Square

Can you please verify the name of the site, @iurybubnov Is this for a site you contribute to? 

Message 2 of 46

I am having the same issue are you able to help me? I have purchased the business package but I do not have a members tab. I need to enable it. Also, my website has a "log-in"page and I do not know how to get rid of that on my website. 

Best, 

Ryan 

Message 2 of 46
Square

Hi @ardorwines Can you clarify what you mean by "do not have a members tab"? Are you trying to allow members-only pages on your site? 

Message 2 of 46

My member tab is not showing on the settings page could you please fix it and make it appear.
Message 2 of 46
Square

Hi @Nolimitsfitness It looks like the customer account feature from the store is enabled. Did you use members from the settings tab to allow people to have access to members-only pages? 

Message 2 of 46

My "members" tab in the the settings is not there, and i have purchased the business package as well. Please help, because i cant look at any of my members or create groups without it.

Message 2 of 46
Square

Can you refresh and check again, @Gin? I made a change on our end so it should show for you now.

Message 2 of 46

It's ok now, thanks for your helpSmiley Happy

-Gin

Message 2 of 46
Square

Great! Glad to hear that.

Message 2 of 46

hi Adam, i cant see members also in my website www.olalbowls.com

and another problem si that the pop ups show in every page, but i set up well in the pop up settings...

thx

Message 2 of 46

Message 2 of 46
Square

The members tab is not visible because you have customer accounts enabled for your store. At this time, you can only have one or the other. Which one would you prefer to use?

Message 2 of 46

Hi, my members tab is missing.  Can you help? website is theartcorner.net

Thanks

Message 2 of 46
Square

Do you still need help with that, @DCarcila? When I open your site in the website editor I see Members listed on the Settings tab.

Message 2 of 46