x

My website hacked

Someone hacked my website www.clubgena.weebly.com, the hackers are hacking and changing the content and removing stuff help.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Vicente5999, I am sorry you are having this trouble.

I am going to create a support ticket to have our Abuse and Policy people take a closer look.
Message 2 of 7

I feel like my website has been hacked or falsely acused of phishing can you please help me sort this out? darkbl00d.net

Message 3 of 7

Hey there! We aren't seeing anything unusual on it at first glance. Can you tell us a bit more about the issue?

Message 4 of 7

darkbl00d, I received your email support request, and have responded to you there. 

Message 5 of 7

How does someone hack into the website?

Message 6 of 7

Accounts and our site servers are secure. What can happen is if a Weebly user has kept their account logged in at a computer others have access to, or they have not protected their login and password and other people have obtained it, those people with the unwanted access may log in and cause problems for the site and the account.

Simply put --- don't share your login and password with other people. Even when you contact Weebly Support, we will never ask for your password.

Message 7 of 7