x

Link to open support cases

Hi. I've opened a support case with regards to how I might manage privacy over 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive a response. All I get is a automated response email when I opened the support case but no link to the case itself to find out what status its in, etc.

I logged into my Weebly account, went to Weebly help and Weebly community but there are no links there to open support cases. How do I see where my open support cases are?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

We used to have something like that in our old Help Center, though the new support site doesn't currently have that. It's something that we are planning on adding back, though. I'm not sure why you haven't gotten a response since your case was assigned to agent. I'll send you a PM about your question, though.

Message 7 of 6

Trying to find info on Case #: 57524935

Which is to move a site from one account to a new account. Can't edit the site if I know its in the middle of transition so I'm stuck...

Anyway to look status up online?

Thanks,

Martin in NH

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hi Martin. The type of request you are submitting must be processed through an email request. The email queue is a bit backed up at the moment, but a rep process the request as soon as possible. They won't initiate the move until they have replied to you, though, so you should still be able to make any edits until you receive a reply back. 

Message 7 of 6

Hi,

How do I open a support case? I have tried calling Weebly but don't have a temporary pin. Please help!

I am being given the message that my website has been deleted but I didn't delete it. Thank you.

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hi there 👋

You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

Message 7 of 6