x

My SSL certificate configuration has been stuck for days. My site is no longer secure.

My SSL certificate configuration has been stuck for days. My site is no longer secure. How can I try to reset the certificate again and why did my site become insecure suddenly after working for years, I haven't made any changes in the recent months. www.frontierlab.org

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Kydo , thanks for posting on the Community 👋.

I took a look at your DNS records on who.is and noticed that you currently have four A records, none of them pointing to Weebly's address. This would explain why your website is marked as unsecured.

To mark your site's SSL as secure, you need to update the A records to only have one for each hostname (frontierlab.org and www.frontierlab.org), and have them point to 199.34.228.45. Note that the changes can take 24 to 48h to propagate. 

Let me know if you're still having issues, I'll be happy to take another look. 

Lou
Community Moderator, Square

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Kydo , thanks for posting on the Community 👋.

I took a look at your DNS records on who.is and noticed that you currently have four A records, none of them pointing to Weebly's address. This would explain why your website is marked as unsecured.

To mark your site's SSL as secure, you need to update the A records to only have one for each hostname (frontierlab.org and www.frontierlab.org), and have them point to 199.34.228.45. Note that the changes can take 24 to 48h to propagate. 

Let me know if you're still having issues, I'll be happy to take another look. 

Lou
Community Moderator, Square

Message 2 of 2