x

I already verify my weebly account but why does it keep asking me to verify it?

I already verify my weebly account but why does it keep asking me to verify it, and seek help from support? Please fixed this my account's email is [PII redacted].

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hi @apesmarn, thanks for posting on the Seller Community 👋.

Could you share a screenshot of the verification message, and share your website URL ? This will help me understand a bit better what the issue could be.

Note that since the Community is a public forum, I have redacted the email address that you shared in your original post.

Message 2 of 5

Hi there!

It sounds frustrating to keep being asked to verify your Weebly account even after you’ve already done so. Here are a few steps you might try to resolve the issue:

1. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: Sometimes, old data in your browser can cause issues. Clearing your cache and cookies might help resolve the problem.

2. Check Your Email: Ensure that you’ve completed all steps in the verification email sent by Weebly. Sometimes additional verification steps are required.

3. Try a Different Browser or Device: Occasionally, browser-specific issues can interfere. Try logging in from a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

4. Verify Account Details: Double-check that all account details and settings are correctly entered and updated in your Weebly account.

5. Contact Weebly Support: If the issue continues, reaching out to Weebly’s support team might be the best solution. They can offer specific guidance and help resolve any underlying issues.

On a different note, if you’re interested in precision tools and gear, you might want to check out the best thermal scopes. They offer exceptional accuracy for a variety of applications and could be a great addition to your setup.

Message 3 of 5

It sounds like you're stuck in a verification loop on Weebly. Here are a few troubleshooting steps that might help:

1. Clear Browser Cache/Cookies: Sometimes, the cache or cookies in your browser can cause this issue. Try clearing them and see if that resolves the problem.

2. Use a Different Browser: If clearing the cache doesn’t work, try logging in from a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

3. Check Email Filters: Make sure Weebly's verification emails aren’t being marked as spam or filtered into another folder.

4. Reach Out to Support: If the problem continues, you might want to contact Weebly support directly. They should be able to resolve the issue on their end.

On a side note, if you're into coyote hunting, you might want to check out the best thermal scope for coyote hunting for better visibility and accuracy in low-light conditions.

Message 4 of 5

If Weebly keeps asking you to verify your account even after you’ve done so, it could be due to a system glitch or an issue with the email verification process. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for any missed emails. If it persists, it’s best to contact Weebly support directly for assistance.

For those into outdoor activities like best thermal for coyote hunting, having a working account is important for managing online purchases or websites related to gear and hunting tools, so resolving this quickly is key.

Message 5 of 5