x

I already verify my weebly account but why does it keep asking me to verify it?

I already verify my weebly account but why does it keep asking me to verify it, and seek help from support? Please fixed this my account's email is [PII redacted].

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Hi @apesmarn, thanks for posting on the Seller Community 👋.

Could you share a screenshot of the verification message, and share your website URL ? This will help me understand a bit better what the issue could be.

Note that since the Community is a public forum, I have redacted the email address that you shared in your original post.

Lou
Community Moderator, Square

Message 2 of 8

Hi there!

It sounds frustrating to keep being asked to verify your Weebly account even after you’ve already done so. Here are a few steps you might try to resolve the issue:

1. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: Sometimes, old data in your browser can cause issues. Clearing your cache and cookies might help resolve the problem.

2. Check Your Email: Ensure that you’ve completed all steps in the verification email sent by Weebly. Sometimes additional verification steps are required.

3. Try a Different Browser or Device: Occasionally, browser-specific issues can interfere. Try logging in from a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

4. Verify Account Details: Double-check that all account details and settings are correctly entered and updated in your Weebly account.

5. Contact Weebly Support: If the issue continues, reaching out to Weebly’s support team might be the best solution. They can offer specific guidance and help resolve any underlying issues.

On a different note, if you’re interested in precision tools and gear, you might want to check out the best thermal scopes. They offer exceptional accuracy for a variety of applications and could be a great addition to your setup.

Message 3 of 8

It sounds like you're stuck in a verification loop on Weebly. Here are a few troubleshooting steps that might help:

1. Clear Browser Cache/Cookies: Sometimes, the cache or cookies in your browser can cause this issue. Try clearing them and see if that resolves the problem.

2. Use a Different Browser: If clearing the cache doesn’t work, try logging in from a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

3. Check Email Filters: Make sure Weebly's verification emails aren’t being marked as spam or filtered into another folder.

4. Reach Out to Support: If the problem continues, you might want to contact Weebly support directly. They should be able to resolve the issue on their end.

On a side note, if you're into coyote hunting, you might want to check out the best thermal scope for coyote hunting for better visibility and accuracy in low-light conditions.

Message 4 of 8

If Weebly keeps asking you to verify your account even after you’ve done so, it could be due to a system glitch or an issue with the email verification process. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for any missed emails. If it persists, it’s best to contact Weebly support directly for assistance.

For those into outdoor activities like best thermal for coyote hunting, having a working account is important for managing online purchases or websites related to gear and hunting tools, so resolving this quickly is key.

Message 5 of 8

I have already verified my account, but I keep receiving prompts to verify it again. Could you please assist me in resolving this DDD 16 issue?

Message 6 of 8

It seems like you're stuck in a frustrating verification loop with your Weebly account. A few things to try include clearing your browser's cache and cookies, ensuring that the verification email wasn't missed or filtered into your spam folder, and trying a different browser or device. If those steps don't work, contacting Weebly support directly for assistance is likely the best option. They should be able to investigate the issue and help resolve it.

Message 7 of 8

It sounds like you’re encountering a glitch with your Weebly account verification process. Sometimes, even after verification like best deer feeder , the system might still prompt for it due to cache issues, a temporary server error, or a delay in updating the account status. Try clearing your browser cache or accessing your account from a different browser or device. If the issue persists, it’s best to contact Weebly support directly for assistance. They should be able to manually verify the account or troubleshoot any underlying problems with the verification system. Be sure not to share personal information like email addresses in public forums for privacy reasons.

Message 8 of 8