x

Weebly's login feature acts like a browser hijacker

This is a problem that I have encountered since purchasing a new computer. I am unable to login to my websites because the login page takes me to Facebook. If not to Facebook, it takes me to my weebly education account, where my login email is completely different. In short, I am unable to login to my business websites associated with a specific email account.

No, I have never authorized Facebook as a login. Nor will I.

No, I am not using the wrong password.

Yes, I have tried four different browsers.

Yes, I have cleared the caches on my brand new computer I have barely used.

I am able to access my site via my desktop because I never logout. I NEED to access weebly via my brand new laptop because ...BUSINESS.

I have seen others experiencing this problem for quote some time. Yet, here we are. Same problem weebly refuses to fix.

So the long and short of it isthis: I do not support websites that force Facebook or any other third party down my throat. I have 22 websites with weebly - professional websites. I pay you well to have customer support and a smooth, professional experience. Y'all need to fix this or I will take my business elsewhere.

It is unacceptable that I had to spend over an hour trying to login, trying to connect with customer support, which I cannot do without logging in. Emails from past communications got kicked back, phone hung up on me without the 8 digit pin I need, and chat is unavailable. So what am I paying a premium price for?

I need a substantial, no b.s. response. This is a weebly problem, not a me problem. Weebly's login page needs to quit acting like a browser hijacker and let their customers login to the site like every other reputable business.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

I'm really sorry you are having a hard time logging in, @voodoomama . Can you please confirm one of the site names you are trying to access? 

Message 3 of 2