x

Suppet help center appears to be down! Some features not working. No phone contact available.

The support help center appears to be down. There is no external link open or access to a phone # either. Do not see any notices of it being worked on. Hope you get it fixed soon. Some features do not seem to be working!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Hi @mob. Our support center should be up and running. What browser are you using? 

Message 3 of 10

I want to contact the support center as well. The "contact us" link is not working. I gave been trying to get in contact with the support team for a week!!!

Really frustrated!

Message 11 of 10
Square

Are you trying to do that with a mobile browser on your Android device, @Suzi? I don't think that will probably work. If you switch to the Android app and use the support link in that it should work, or if you use a desktop/laptop computer.

Message 11 of 10

Thank you! Yes using the app works. Much appreciated!

Message 11 of 10
Square

Glad to hear that!

Message 11 of 10

Hi Adam. Thank you for the information. Since your message, I have emailed the support center requesting a refund for a purchase I made in error on 4 June 2019 and have had NO response or acknowledgement of receipt of my email.  There is meant to be a 24 hr response time! I have upgraded to the Pro Plan. Apparently the support is meant to be better. I have not found this to be the case.

I would appreciate it if you could advise if my emails have been received, and when I can expect an outcome.

Best regards

Suzi

Message 11 of 10
Square

I can't seem to find any submissions from you, @Suzi. I wonder if it didn't submit properly for some reason. What service did you need refunded? I can take care of that for you.

Message 11 of 10

Hi Adam.

Thank you for your help!

On 4 June I purchased a Starter Pack for $120AUD in error. I wanted to upgrade to a Pro Plan however the "upgrade" link took me to a Starter Pack. I would like a refund of $120 that I paid using a credit card (via Paypal). Since then I have purchased the Pro Plan which I am happy with so far.

If you require further information please let me know.

Best regards

Suzi van Dorenmalen

Message 11 of 10
Square

Ok, thanks for the info! When you upgrade a site from an existing plan to a higher level, we pro-rate the cost of the higher plan based on what is remaining of the existing plan. In this case, we reduced the cost of Pro by the full amount you paid for Starter ($120) since you just bought it. In other words, what you paid for Starter and then for Pro combined is the same as you would have paid had you just upgraded to Pro right away.

Message 11 of 10