x

Site not secure warning

I am getting a security warning on my website saying it contains malware and is dangerous. This is when I am using Google Chrome. I am getting the same message if I go to Weebly.com thru Chrome. My site is www.thebuddhabarhealingclinic.com. I have enabled SSL. HELP!!

Message 1 of 23
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Fixed! Another help thread pointed out the need to enable the SSL cert which fixed the problem. Thank you.

View Best Answer >

Message 24 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

I'm having the same issue at the moment with my site.

Message 7 of 23

We just tried accessing weebly.com also and received the same message. We have suspended all planned updates we had for our site until this is resolved. There is some comfort to know it is not just our site.

Message 7 of 23

I am having the same issue on washingtonmidwives.org, also in Google Chrome.

Message 7 of 23

same thing here!  Only in chrome.

Message 7 of 23

Everybody please email support ASAP 

Open this page in a browser other than Chrome and email them to let them know what is going on: https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us

Message 7 of 23

same problem on my site... https://wwf.lecco.it

Message 9 of 23

Same problem with my website.  Would like to email but do not have access to Weebly's either and when trying with Firefox not able to access some features.  Was able to reach community by Googling keywords...

Message 9 of 23

I'm also having the same problem. My PC is protected by firewalls and regularly scanned for Malware and was declared free from any malware just an hour ago. I think the problem lies with Weebly.

Message 10 of 23

I'm getting malware warnings for all my Weebly hosted sites, and even the main Weebly site itself! I'm even getting it when I try to access the page to email their support staff. Not only do I need to do work on my site, which I can't now, but anyone trying to visit my sites are going to get warnings which will undoubtedly damage the reputation of my websites. Has anyone been able to get anything out of Weebly staff themselves?

Message 24 of 23
Square

Our engineers were working on this immediately (in the middle of the night here in US) and I'm very sorry if we did not appear available. We've been responding to each post individually and it's taken a bit of time to get through them all.

Chrome was blocking access to certain Weebly sites, but rest assured this was just a false positive and your site is secure. We have confirmed with Google that the issue is resolved, and we appreciate your patience!

Message 24 of 23

It's Oct 31st 2019 and my site still shows Not Secure using Chrome. Is there a fix for this?

Message 24 of 23
Square

Hi @ Cpaxpetfood Can you confirm the site name? Thanks! 

Message 24 of 23

my website www.sgplan.sg is also showing the same thing

Message 24 of 23
Square

Hi @lonewalker Do you still show the site as not secure? When I click on your link, the address bar shows a green lock. 

Message 24 of 23

I have the same issue with my site mirchiissaquah.net

How do I fix "site not secure" issue. I don't see any "enable SSL" link/button anywhere.

Message 24 of 23
Square

Hi @mirchiissaquah Your site is loading secure for me. Do you still see it loading as not secure for you? 

Message 24 of 23

Hi, my site HickorySpine.com is is displaying a 'not secure" warning when trying to access through Chrome. Could the issue in this thread be related to the issue with my site?

Thank you,

Brad

Message 24 of 23
Square

Did you still need help, @bshook? I checked that site and it shows as secure for me.

Message 24 of 23

@Adam, our newly launched site is also displaying a security warning when opened with Google Chrome. http://www.vapda.org/
Help? Thank you!!
Message 24 of 23

Best Answer

Fixed! Another help thread pointed out the need to enable the SSL cert which fixed the problem. Thank you.

Message 24 of 23