x

Shipping??

What in the world happened to shipping on Weebly?  It was working fine yesterday. Today I go in and select all of my orders to ship and it tells me I haven't selected any orders to ship. THEN it tells me I don't have an address to ship FROM. WTH?? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Are you still having trouble, @cherman47? I don't see any amiss in your account when I check, but I don't know if you made any changes since posting.

Message 6 of 5

I'm having the exact same problem.  I shipped a few items on Friday just fine.  I went to try and print a couple lables on Saturday and after clicking "Create shipping labels" it says I don't have any orders selected.  THEN, if I try to print a single label it says I haven't set up my shipping at all!  If I refresh my site it goes back to normal but then as soon as I try to print a label it happens all over again.  

Message 6 of 5

SAME. I have 100+ orders to ship!
Message 6 of 5
Square

Hi everyone. I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue! It looks like we have an open bug set to the highest priority for a fix. I don't have an ETA at this time, but can confirm it is being worked on at the moment by several engineers. We appreciate your patience in advance! 

Message 6 of 5