x

New dashboard-no editor

I'm not even sure that this is the right place to post this but Weebly keeps gettting worse and worse.

Out of the blue, one minute I was working on editor then I close editor take a break refresh the page now there's a"new dashboard" waiting for me and of course....nothing....works. Editor doesn't load (for an hour now), help center doesn't load, dashboard loads very slowly....

No warning, just here's your new dashboard and now gfy... 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Same here. Editor either sits and spins or I get a "Secure Connection Failed" error.
Message 5 of 6

Ok, so I was experiencing the exact issue with my site editor earlier today. It dawned on me that my wife is home working on her work laptop which has a secure VPN  on it. I thought to Google search along the lines of "can VPN interfere with other computer access on network. SURE ENOUGH, that was the cause of MY issue. I figured it out after I pulled my laptop off our wifi router, switched it to my phones' hotspot. Problem solved. Full access back to my site editor. Hope this helps others. I know many out there now have family working from home lately.

Message 5 of 6

I have the same issue. I can't edit anything and I really need to soon.
Message 7 of 6

Same here,

Chatted with Weebly support. The guy told me to try and connect through the cellular network. I tried and it worked. 

He suggested opening the following IP's and ports on the firewall. 199.34.228.0/22 and 74.115.48.0/22

Deactivating the firewalls did not change the situation. 

Very strange. still can not load the editor on any of the pc's.

Message 7 of 6

4 hours later the problem still exists and noone came here to drop a word or apologise for the disturbance since this one coincided with the "new dashoboard" thing. It looks like nobody gives a crap that they left people unable to do their business out of the blue...

Message 7 of 6