x
Beta Member

Need MILITARY APO Addresses

I have been asking for an APO option for quite a while now, and the topic itself has been open since 2016!  They have made no progress toward adding a few simple options to a pull down menu.  Litterally 5 mins of editiing. 

Makes me thing Weebly has some political aversion to supporting the troops.   

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

I'm not the "voice of the company" but I can assure you 100% that there is zero political affiliation to this feature not being added. We have 100's (600+ to be exact) of active feature requests and the teams do their best to prioritize and implement where and when they can. 

Message 6 of 5

Good morning,

Wil this feature be added in the future? I am active duty military and have a lot of friends overseas that want to support. Thank you in advance.

Message 6 of 5
Square

Thank you for you and your friends' service, @C-Essentials. I don't know if this is on the roadmap or not but it has been something that we have brought to the Product team so they are aware people need.

Message 6 of 5
Beta Member

How about now?  This item has been in the "cue" since 2016.  A developer could have rebuilt the entire weebly platform 100 times over.  Its a simple drop down...makes no sense unless there's some aversion to support soldiers abroad.  

It is truly shameful someone there cant priorityze such a simple request.  Do better Weebly.   

Message 6 of 5