x

Live Chat

I just tried to live chat and several times it does not connect me but "sending my question" and "soon I will receive response by email". So basically if I need a solution NOW is not possible. Why is this ?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Sorry for the troubles, @Milena1800. You may have tried to contact during peak hours. If you reach out to chat and the question is sent to an email it does go to a special chat rep queue. Someone from the group will respond to you as soon as they can. 

Is there anything we can help with?

Message 7 of 6

Thank you for your reply but still can not connect and still waiting for email .... 

Message 7 of 6
Square

Sorry about that! I've responded to your ticket though. Thanks!

Message 7 of 6

Hey, Looking for the live chat button doesnt seem to appear i checked everything time ( in the uk currently 7: 49 PM in the eastern time its 2:50 PM refreshed it for 30 minutes straight its like it doesnt even exist tried two hours later same problem cant find it and i have subittted a request however it take 2 days or even more to reply and i need help quickly.

Message 7 of 6
Square

Apologies you were not able to get through! If you do not see a chat button it most likely means all of the reps are busy helping others at the time. Currently I see there are 6 available agents waiting for someone to chat in. Smiley Happy

Is there anything we can help you with?

Message 7 of 6